Sunday 15 October 2017

Restricted License

Hi all!

I've got some really exciting news! I sat my restricted license test on Friday morning, and I passed!!! I had a St John camp over the weekend, so I drove myself there and back again, which was really cool! It was also nice being able to drive to my boyfriend's house after camp, and spend a few hours with him before I went home.

The camp was to chose 24 kids to make up a squad to represent the South Island at National Competitions next April. I've tried twice before to get in and I haven't, so I'll see how I do this year. This is my last year to apply, as I'll be to old by the time the next competitions come, so I hope I do get in. I'll be finding out if I got in or not around 4 o'clock this afternoon, but I won't be able to say anything for a few days until they announce it publicly. Once it get's announced publicly I'll do another post to let you all know if I got in or not.

The kids are back to school today after two weeks of holidays, so it's quite strange having a very quiet house. I carried on with school work through the holidays, so I'm ahead of scheduled which is nice. Nothing much is happening for the next two weeks, so it will be awhile before my next post.

I hope you are all doing well!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment