Thursday 31 August 2017

Exam Results

So, I got my ballet exam results today!!! I haven't gotten my report card yet, but my teacher sent these comments from it. "Very Highly Commended = 80-84% 'A confident prensentation of the syllabus. Aim to sustain turn out in steps and pointe work. Lovely movement qualities in dance performance. Most enjoyable'."

I am very, very happy with this mark, as it's the same as I got last year, even though this year I was dancing on a painful ankle. I'm very thankful though, as at the start of all my exercises I was without pain, even though I was in pain again by the end of them. I would like to thank the people who said they would pray for me, as it certainly did help. I was thrilled, and so very grateful that I was able to do all my point exercises except my first, without any pain at all.

Now, it's on to concert work! I'm going to be away in Hanmer for the next ten days, but I'll start dancing again after that. I don't know what the concert is going to be this year, or what role I'll play, but I'll post once I know.

Here's a photo of me after my exam. The skirt was only worn for the dance on pointe at the end of the exam.


No comments:

Post a Comment